The Saugus Speedway facility is available for rent.
If you are interested in renting the Saugus Speedway for a film shoot, event or other special purpose, please complete the Facility Rental Questionnaire.
Click the link below to open the questionnaire and print it.
Please fill out the questionnaire and return by mail or you can fax it back to (661) 259-8534.
You will receive a response to the questionnaire within 2 business days after we receive your completed form.
The Rental Contact is available online for review. This is a copy and not your actual contract.
It is posted for review only. Do not submit a contract until one has been sent to you for your specific rental agreement.
Download the Rental Contract (review only)
- The Main Parking Lot is paved and holds approximately 400 cars. The gravel area, which can be used for overflow parking or functions, is 600 feet by 650 feet, and can hold approximately 1000 cars.
- The dimensions of the track are 680 feet in length and 290 feet across
- Beer and wine is served exclusively by a private vendor. Please inform us of your need to serve alcoholic beverages under their permit.
- The Santa Clarita Swap Meet market days are Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Parts of the property are occupied by these events from 5:00 am until 5:00 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The entire property is occupied from 5:00 am until 5:00 pm on Sundays. All events must end by 11:00 pm. Evening events must be packed up, equipment removed, and the premises cleaned by 2:00 am.
- At this time, the Saugus Speedway is not an active track and may not be suitable for all racing or stunt exhibitions.
- The Saugus Speedway will not allow any event or actions that may invalidate or risk our Special Use Permit.